Saturday, March 10, 2012

Temple Blocks

This is a temple block.  I made this in my first year of girl's camp.  (2010).



What we did, was we got a small block of wood.  They had a few different colors of paint, so we each picked a color and painted the block.  Then, once the paint was dry, we glued a square of patterned paper on the block.  (the paper was a little bit smaller, so you could see the paint.) Then, we got a paper a little bit smaller than the last, and it was this picture of the temple, saying, "I'm going there Someday".  I still have it on the shelf in my room, so does my sister.  They both match our bedrooms perfectly! I remember making it at Girl's Camp and I don't think I'll ever forget! It was so fun to see how everybody's was different, and everybody loved making them!

No comments:

Post a Comment