Saturday, March 10, 2012

SUPER Easy To*Do Frame

Hiya! I've been WAY behind on posts, so I'm getting a lot done tonight posting.  I'm going to show you how to do a super easy, cute dry erase board.  *Also inexpensive :)
1. Buy a cheapo frame- I get mine for $1 at the Dollar Store, and sometimes paint over them, sometimes I don't.  Either way they work just as well as the $15 frames at Hobby Lobby- but I'd rather save 14 bucks:)
This is the one I got- it's awesome because it has some gold, which makes it look cool and old.  (Which is the look I'm trying to get, hehe ;)
2. Take out the picture that came in the frame.  Pick out some cute scrapbook paper to go in the frame.  WARNING: DO NOT USE DARK PAPER- I used dark paper on my mom's, and it is hard to read, so, for best results, use light paper.  Tape the picture from the frame to the scrapbook paper, and cut the scrapbook paper to fit the same size as the frame picture.  
This is the paper taped to the paper... if that made sense at all :)

Cutting the paper to fit the paper. :)

Taking the photo off of the paper.
3. Place the scrapbook paper in the frame.  Be amazed at how easy that was, and how good it looks ;)
It still is easy. Just get some cute ABC stickers- you can get them anywhere! Scrapbook warehouse, Hobby Lobby, Smiths Marketplace, Target Dollar Section, etc. On the top spell out "to do" or "Stuff" or pretty much anything :)
 Now this is just a dry erase marker.  It works on glass, erases with just about anything.  I use a tissue or an old cloth.  Just make sure you have the glass covering the paper!


Now, all you need is a good place to put it! Add all of the things you need to do, once they're done, erase it, add more, and it goes on! Mine is by my bed so I'll always see it and remember those things I should be working on.  It's also good to put events on it, like stake dances :)
Ta da! Now show me what you did! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment