Thursday, January 5, 2012

Santa's Footsteps...

  So, I got this idea off of Pinterest, and thought it was so cute, so I had to do it! Here's what it was:


As you can see, it got a little messy.

What I did, was I got just a piece of paper.  I got my boot and traced it onto the paper, but tried to make it look like a bigger size.  Then, I cut out the shape of a boot, and put it on the doormat.  I got the flour, and sprinkled it on the mat, in the stencil, so it was flour, shaped like a boot.  Then, I flipped the paper, and did it again! It turned out so cute, and it will definitely be a tradition! (Our chimney is a fake one, so Santa comes through our back door:).  I told the kids (the ones who still believe in the magic of Santa), that it was the magic north pole snow, that never melts.  They loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment