Thursday, January 5, 2012

Elf Donuts

The other day, I had Jaynie and her friend playing together.  They were bored, so I decided to give them a little Christmas craft! I got out milk and white chocolate, cheerios, powdered sugar, and little sprinkles.  I melted the chocolate, and put everything in little bowls.  
  What we did, is we got a cheerio.  I'd dip it in some chocolate, stick a skewer through the hole, (or else the chocolate would dry over the hole), and dipped it in sprinkles.  We also made powdered donuts, by dipping the entire cheerio in white chocolate, then in powdered sugar.  You have to be careful though, because the powdered sugar clumps a little bit.  Once they had made a few, we put them in an Altoid's tin.  (I LOVE those things!!! :) They turned out super cute, and the elves devoured them.  Want to see?




1 comment:

  1. These are so darling! I can hardly wait for Christmas again so we can make these!

    ReplyDelete