Saturday, January 7, 2012

"I Believe" Mirror

For YW's, we had a "Polar Express" activity.  While we were on the Polar Express, (small room, lots of girls sitting together at 4 person tables), we got to make a craft.  We each got a box all wrapped up.  We each opened up our boxes, and there was a little mirror, glue dots, ribbon, fake white flowers, beads, and vinyl lettering that said, "I Believe".  We could each decorate our mirrors however we wanted, and I don't know about the other girls, but I had a GREAT time doing it :) This is what mine looks like, hanging in my room:

(eventually, the ribbon for it to hang on fell off, so it's not hanging by that now)


So, that's the craft for today! It was super fun, if you're a leader in YW, you should definitely consider doing something like this for your girls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment